Try the Speed Typing Test 2000 to find out how many words per minute you can
Our typing test software measures typing speed in words per minute
(WPM) and accuracy. Already shipped with over a dozen tests, the user may create
tests specific to their environment. Tests are word-wrap enabled and support user
defined fonts. Test results are saved and may be viewed/printed at any time. Teachers
will find this very useful for administering and scoring typing exams. Companies
will find it useful for testing job applicant typing skills. Individuals may assess
and practice their typing skills. The program is highly customizable. Try it out
for yourself by
our 30 day fully functional evaluation version.
Typing Test Features:
- Words Per Minute (WPM) and accuracy measured
- Typing test results saved in file for future printing or browsing
- Includes over a dozen typing speed tests and the user may create new tests
at any time
- 2 modes, practice or test
- Network enabled
- Very easy to use. Less than 5 minutes learning curve.
- User defined fonts for test text
- Word-wrap enabled
- No paper to key from, 100% PC based
- Highly customizable
- The program is cost effective, only $23.00 (USD) per workstation
Who would use this typing test?
- Individuals who wish to improve or measure their typing speed and accuracy
- Companies or employment agencies who wish to test applicants typing skills
during the recruitment process
- Education - school boards, do you teach typing? This will allow you and
the student to see and measure the students progress.
- Windows 95 or higher
- 2.5 MB free disk space
Click here to see a screen
shot of the main screen
Try or buy:
The program is free to try out for 30 days. Just click the link below to download
it. Once downloaded to your computer, just run sttest.exe to install it.
to download the Speed Typing Test 2000 - version 3.2, fully functional evaluation
copy (1.05 MB)
The purchase price is $23 for each computer you wish to use the program on. If
you've tried out the evaluation version and wish to register (purchase) it, click
the link below. Shortly after your order is processed, you'll receive via e-mail,
a registration code which will make the evaluation version full version.
on-line via secure server at Regsoft.net. Payment options include check or credit
card. You may buy via on-line, mail, fax or telephone. Click for options.
If you require a site license, please visit our
order page for
Mrs. Barbara Blackburn of Salem, Oregon can maintain 150 words per minute (wpm)
for 50 minutes (37,500 key strokes) and attain a speed of 170 wpm using the Dvorak
Simplified Keyboard (DSK) system.
The average workplace typist reaches about 50 to 60 words per minute. The average
web surfer comes in at around 30 words per minute, at a peak.