To find idea software
- Select key words of your idea, site, software or product
- Analyze the key words results (related key searches, how many often this
term was used other people)
- Define new key words
- Make search words report
Download to find idea software This software gives you starting points ideas for your requirements gathering
process. (See the Content
Management Requirements Toolkit for a comprehensive list of over a hundred individual
Find idea tips
When developing your list of key words or requirements, keep these guidelines
- Understand your content. Conduct a thorough survey of the information
that is to be published via the CMS. The nature of this content will influence
the functionality required. It is important not to lose sight of the content
when selecting the content management system.
- Avoid technical details. Ensure you specify business needs, not implementation
details. Vendors should be free to propose any methods or technologies that
are able to meet your goals.
- Relate to business needs. Every requirement must be associated with
one or more business needs. This allows you to identify the reasons for the
requirements, and to priorities them.