Screensaver creator- Can easily make your own Screen Saver.
is a advance tool to make and distribute screen savers. It has a fully integrated
workspace that permits you to work efficiently and make screen savers.
What files does Screensaver creator use?
Screensaver creator can make screensaver based on state-of-the-art and
popular multimedia file formats:
- images (BMP,JPG,PNG,GIF...),
- sounds (WAV,MP3,MID,RMI,WMA),
- movies (AVI,MOV,WMV,MPG,RM),
- animations (Shockwave Flash, Autodesk Animation).
What can of Screen savers can Screensaver creator build?
Screensaver creator lets you create screensaver based on Shockwave Flash,
- Image Slide Show (display your favorite photos) a
- Movie (Quick Time, Mpeg, AVI...).
- More Files Support; MIDI, MP3, WAV, WMA
- Background music support;
- Transition Effect support;
- Masking Effect support ;
- Customizable screen saver Dialog box,
- sell your screen saver option,
Support and create
- Support Wallpaper Package - allow users to choose an image from the screensaver
to display as wallpaper, and immediately apply it to their Desktop if desired.
- Customize Individual Scene - adjust individual scene's properties (position,
effect, caption, background, etc.)
- Create screen savers based on Shockwave Flash, image Slide Show, animations (FLC),
webpage, sound and movie (Quick Time, Mpeg, AVI...)
- Create single compressed self installing Screen Saver setup file
- Create single stand-alone screen saver r file (.SCR)
Download Screensaver Maker 2.4 Build 1200
How it work
First, you pick your media. You can add several kinds of graphic file formats. You can also add Flash files! Once you have selected your graphic components, you can add captions, change their order, etc.
Second, you add your web link, so the screensaver can link users to your web site -- a great marketing aid. You can add a banner to the top of your screensaver dialogue box and a link to your web site from the banner, too! You can add a custom ReadMe file and even include an expiration date and an unlock code (if you are selling it for a profit).
Lastly, you can preview the screensaver, and create an installable EXE file to offer as a download from your web site.
Now what truly separates this product from its peers are the myriad of graphical transitions or wipes you can use between graphics. I lost count after 100 . . . side wipes, box wipes, sparkle transitions . . . the list goes on and on and they are all exceptionally beautiful. They will really make your screensaver dazzling -- and that's half the battle, right?