Sit down and play a little tune. You've gotta give this cool piano
Download online music free game 50k. Your child can
read music notes easily and quickly. This online piano game designed by Flash.
Music box is a game that allows you to record your own jivin' tunes. So, go ahead.
Groove to the beats that will make your feet move!
Music box is a music activity that lets you create, record, and play your own
How to Play:
1. Play your music by clicking the buttons in the middle of the activity window.
The button you clicked will stay lit until the sound has finished playing.
Music box has four different categories of sounds with different play options
beneath each category. The categories of sound are: drums, bass, keyboard/guitar,
Here's an important tip! The drums category only allows you to play one option
at a time. For all other categories, you can mix options from one or more categories
together to create a really cool tune!
2. If you wish to record the music as you play it, click the red Record button
in the bottom left hand corner of the activity window.
This action changes the name of the button to Stop Recording. It will save everything
you play until you click that button.
3. When you are finished recording, click the Stop Recording button.
The music you just played will be saved until you record over it again.
4. To play the music you just recorded, click the green Play button beside the
Record/Stop Recording button.
5. To start over, click the Reset button in the bottom left corner of the activity
window. The Reset button looks like an arrow.
6. To exit the game, click the Close button at the top of the activity window.