Dan Gordon's NFL Handicapping Companion
Pro Football Betting Software
Finally, serious NFL Football handicapping software.
Dan Gordon is widely regarded as one of the three best handicappers in the sports
world and has a winning record as a professional sports bettor for over two decades.
His sports betting columns have appeared in the New York Daily News, San Francisco
Examiner, Boston Herald, Log Angeles Herald Examiner, College and Pro Football
Weekly and other newspapers and magazines and he served as handicapping consultant
to Pete Axthelm of NBC, ESPN and Inside Sports Magazine for seven years.
His latest book Beat the Sports Books - An insiderís guide to betting the NFL
is a seminal work in football betting.
Betting the NFL effectively requires a great deal of data and effort. Dan Gordonís
NFL Handicapping Companion (DG-NFL) is designed to greatly ease the process of collecting,
maintaining and manipulating data and applying the many necessary calculations.
The ability to experiment with changes to the calculations and assumptions is also
provided with instant recalculation of the tables for the entire season. As a result,
calculations will take far less time and will likely be more accurate. Sports betting
programs generally look for patterns and streaks just like progression system players
trying to beat casinos. This is easy but doesn't work. Every sport is different.
DG-NFL weekly evaluates team performance and applies numerous emotional considerations
to the next week's games. It then looks for errors in the book lines. This is how
you find betting opportunities in pro football.
Note: If you have not read Beat the Sports Books, the betting program
can still be used. But, you will find it far easier and more valuable with the book.
A brief outline of DG-NFL football betting software high points
- Automatic weekly update to 2008 scores and pro football handicapping
data via the Internet. This includes phony wins, phony losses, sloppy wins,
home advantage adjustments and mid-season team rankings.
- Auto weekly download of Danís subjective adjustments.
- Automatic calculation of number power ratings, letter power ratings, due
ups/downs, projected lines and win percentages.
- Automatically makes weekly adjustments according to 13 rules from Beat
the Sports Book.
- Automatic updates to schedules due to hurricanes, etc.
- Enormous user configurability. User can create his own tables, adjust formulas,
change power numbers, letters, grades, edges, selectively activate rules, modify
the effect of rules, add adjustments and the entire season is instantly recalculated.
- This is a living product and you can expect free software updates
to this program during the season. Send suggestions to
But see for yourself. You can download a demo of the NFL football
betting software below. If you have already downloaded and wish to update
to the latest release, updates are at the bottom of the
QFIT Downloads Page.
NFL Handicapper V2 Full Download
(6.5MB) - Click to install the full product.
2008 season status of automatic updates
- Aug 5 - Version 2 is now available.
- Sep 3 - Start of season power numbers, grades, home advantages, week 1 adjustments
and week 1 book lines uploaded.
- Sep 4 - The Steeler's Power Letter Rating and Dan's adjustment for the Steeler's
week 1 game have been changed due to Roethlisberger's appendectomy
- Sep 12 - Week 2 data has been uploaded.
- Sep 19 - Week 3 data uploaded.
- Sep 26 - Week 4 data uploaded.
- Oct 3 - Week 5 data uploaded. New Power Numbers uploaded based on team performance
for the first four weeks.
- Oct 10 - Week 6 data uploaded.
- Oct 17 - Week 7 data uploaded.
- Oct 25 - Week 8 data uploaded.
- Oct 31 - Week 9 data uploaded.
The price is $90. Upgrades from Version 1 are $20. Order from the
||Gordon, Dan, Beat the Sports Books: An Insider's Guide to Betting
the NFL 2001, revised Cardoza Publishing 2005
handicapping book uncovers for the first time the trade secrets of one of
the best football handicappers in the world. Here he shares his inside
tips and strategies on making big money betting NFL football. Youíll
learn basic, advanced, and expert concepts on setting up betting models,
using power ratings, and separating performance from perception. Gordon
provides a step-by-step guide to odds, point spreads, and money lines, and
shows how to bet underdogs, propositions, teasers, parlays, and more.
If you are interested in Dan Gordon's picks, you can contact him at
email@example.com. His rates are Season:
$600, Month: $200, Week: $60. Tell him QFIT sent you.
This football handicapping program has received
the following awards:
Betting Software Overview
Handicapping Data Tables
Headlines provided by